Physiofusion have a long standing track record of being associated with sports clubs and teams, treating at levels from grass roots sport, up to elite athletes and international team members.
We feel it is imperative to support our community, therefore, establishing links with local sports teams/clubs is of significant importance to us. We often act either as the team therapist for your club or liaise with team therapists from those teams regarding rehabilitation and progress.
We also give any members the chance to put money back into the clubs funds, helping pay for equipment, events and trips. Members of any clubs associated with Physiofusion have the luxury of putting £10 into their clubs funds after they pay for their first treatment at any Physiofusion clinic. Looking after our bodies should be a number one priority in general, and especially if we are heavily sports focused. We make sure that while you look after yourself, we try to look after your club.
Sports clubs that we have links with are:
- Crow Wood Health Club – health and leisure club in Burnley
- Clayton-le-Moors Harriers – athletics club focused on cross-country, fell and road running
- Cycle Sport Pendle – cycling club in the Burnley and Pendle area
- Pendle and Burnley Grand Prix Series – a series of 15 road, fell and trail races in Lancashire held every summer
- Burnley Cricket Club – Sponsors of their Annual Golf Day
- Burnley Golf Club
For more information on partnerships and working with Physiofusion, please email us at email@example.com